For further information about this event, please contact us
Conditions of Entry
1. Age as at 18 June 2016.
2. Entries Close: 11:59pm Tuesday 6 June 2017. The Meet Director may stop accepting entries prior to the advertised closing date if the number of entries exceeds the timeline requirements.
3. Entry Fee $7.00 per event Online entries only. Entries via link on Ginninderra Marlins (www.ginninderra.swimming.org.au) and Swimming ACT (www.swimmingact.com.au) websites.Refunds will be given only if a swimmer withdraws via email to email@example.com prior to the advertised closing date for entries.
4. MC swimmers are welcome. No qualifying times apply. Entries via Race Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Late Entries: Late nominations may be accepted up to ½ hour before the start of the first session each day, subject to availability and time permitting. Late entry fee of $15.00 per event. Late entries subject to verification via the National Results Database (or other SACT approved source). Late entries will not be accepted where meet entries were closed off prior to the advertised closing date due to the meet entry limit having been reached.
6. Swimmers enter using their best official short or long course qualifying time.
7. Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd placegetters in each event. In dual age groups e.g.: 11/12, medals for each age group. ‘13&O’, ‘15&O’; ‘12&U’, ‘10&U’ and ‘Open’ events only attract one set of medals.
8. Meet approved by Swimming ACT Inc and will be conducted in accordance with the rules of Swimming NSW.
9. The Meet Director, Pat Thomas (email@example.com or mobile 0408 336 367), reserves the right to alter the program and conditions as necessary.
10. Normal pool entry fees apply.
© Copyright APT Solutions 2017
Powered by Stratum